Terms of Warranty
For some hardware products sold directly by LogicLadder and covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, you may have the option of having them repaired by the manufacturer or third-party repair service provider who is authorized by the manufacturer to repair their products.
For products warranted under the manufacturer’s warranty and supplied by us, we will warranty all parts and labour to repair equipment should the cause of failure be as a direct result of faulty workmanship or parts. This warranty is valid for the period specified from the date of invoice.
Exclusions are site travel time and labour on site, wilful damage, neglect, repairs by others and where the product has been dismantled by others. Freight costs to return the equipment to our works and the return of same are covered provided that the fault is due to faulty workmanship or defective parts.
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorized representatives of the Customer and the Company. Any advice or recommendation given by the Company or its employees or agents to the Customer or its employees or agents which is not confirmed in writing by the Company is followed or acted upon entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
- THE COMPANY EXTENDS THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY. PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS OF THE SAME ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT PAGE.
- EACH CLAIM OF THE CUSTOMER UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE SENT IN WRITING TO THE COMPANY SPECIFYING THE NATURE OF THE DEFECT. THE COMPANY WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF TESTING OR INSPECTING THE GOODS AT THE CUSTOMER’S LOCATION OR HAVING THE GOODS RETURNED TO THE COMPANY OR SUCH OTHER ADDRESS NOTIFIED, FREIGHT PRE-PAID. REPLACEMENT PARTS OR GOODS WILL BE SENT BY THE COMPANY FREIGHT PRE-PAID.
- WHERE ON INVESTIGATION ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS FOUND TO BE OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY THEN THE COSTS OF INVESTIGATION AND REPAIR WILL BE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT HAVE A WARRANTY EXTENDED FROM ITS MANUFACTURER.
- EXCLUSIONS : THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OR DEFECTS IN THE GOODS CAUSED BY
- IMPROPER USE, ABUSE, MISMANAGEMENT OR BY USING THE GOODS OUTSIDE THE SPECIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED IN THE MANUALS AND DOCUMENTATION RELATING TO THE GOODS OR OUTSIDE THE SPECIFIC APPLICATION OF THE GOODS.
- NEGLECT, WILLFUL DAMAGE, DAMAGE DUE TO IMPACT OR BLOCKAGES
- SITE TIME AND TRAVEL TO SITE IS NOT COVERED AS A PART OF THE WARRANTY
- EQUIPMENT WORKED ON OR DISMANTLED BY PERSONNEL OTHER THAN THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
- FAIR WEAR AND TEAR OR OBSOLETE EQUIPMENT
- USAGE OF NON-GENUINE SPARE PARTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE COMPANY EXCLUDES LIABILITY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN CLAUSE 2 FOR ANY OTHER CONDITION OR WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE GOODS AND FOR ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THE GOODS INSOFAR AS SUCH LIABILITY MAY BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED.
- THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE IN RELATION TO THE GOODS AND THEIR USE INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS.
- IF ANY EXCLUSION IS HELD TO BE INVALID AND THE COMPANY IS LIABLE FOR LOSS THEN SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SUM PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE GOODS.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT THAT CLAIMS ARISE AS A RESULT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES.